- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® Shield+ 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast mountain activities, with a Durable Water Repellency for effective water shedding.
- Seams taped with super soft and flexible micro seam tape.
Patterning & Design:
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high.
- Articulated elbows which move ergonomically with the arms.
- Fully adjustable hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear.
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits.
- Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Mid height collar offers increased weather protection when required.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two map-sized mesh lined A-line hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips which can also be used for venting.
- YKK matte AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone without bounce during movement.
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves.
Centre Font Zip:
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Microfleece lined chinguard
- Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for a close fit around wrists or gloves
Waist & Hem Construction:
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord.
- Rear external Montane hang loop.