Designed for alpine climbing, scrambling and technical mountain walking, the Skyline Pants use SCHOELLER® 3XDRY® softshell, a mid-weight nylon face fabric with stretch which offers excellent dual abrasion and wind resistance. Technical features such as a variety of pocket options and tough SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® KEVLAR® instep reinforcements make these pants perfect for technical cold weather mountain activities.
- SCHOELLER® 3XDRY®is a mid-weight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face. It also has a SCHOELLER® proprietary 3XDRY® Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain and snow.
- Lightweight, hard-wearing KEVLAR® instep kick patches provides enhanced abrasion resistance from crampons and rock.
Patterning & Design:
- Articulated knees, gusseted crotch and an active cut for ease of movement and high step actions.
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle.
- Pre-elasticated rear waistband.
- Fine brushed microfleece inner rear waistband for additional comfort.
- Front fly with YKK zipper, press snap and button closure.
- Two mesh lined vented hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips.
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket for coins, cards or valuables.
- Left hand bellowed thigh pocket with YKK reverse coil zip.
- Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves.
- Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK zips, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both mountaineering and walking boots as well outdoor footwear.