Designed specifically for day hiking, the Garneau Boreal 2R Snowshoes provide all the essential features to let you have an amazing day outside!
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Frame: Ergoshape+ frame blends flex and firmness and provides support without hindering stride in loose snow.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Polymer molded deck: Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C.
- Ergonomics: Generous front upsweep, peripheral flex and central stiffness provide support and facilitate walking in powder.
- Sizes: 4.3 lb / 2 kg
User weight: 125 - 225 lb / 57 - 91 kg