As featured on the Amazing Race
Select bikes on SALE now!
Free shipping on orders over $250*
C$59.00
Add to cart

Kodiak, Frontiersman Bear Attack Deterrent Canister 1% Capsaicin w/ Glow-In-The-Dark Safety 225g

Kodiak, Frontiersman Bear Attack Deterrent Canister 1% Capsaicin w/ Glow-In-The-Dark Safety 225g
C$59.00 Excl. tax
In stock (21)
Article number:
CFBAD-01G-X
EAN Code:
023063954738
SKU:
CFBAD-01G-X

Enjoying the great outdoors starts with being prepared and having the right tools to keep you and your group safe from Wildlife. Read more..

**For Local In-Store Pick Up Only**

 
Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
 
Why Frontiersman and Sabre are trusted:
 
    • Manufacturing Excellence & Guaranteed heat in every canister.   HPLC - high performance liquid chromatography in house laboratory to scientifically measure to ensure consistent heat in each canister.  Contains 1.84% Total Capsaicinoids (1.0% Capsaicin plus 0.84% Related Capsaicinoids).
    • Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear 
    • Proven - Field tested and proven effective
    • Environment and Bears - Contains humane ingredients with zero ozone depletion potential.      
    • Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience in the industry.   The Frontiersman and Sabre brands are used used by Police Agencies, Municipalities, National Police agencies and military in various places around the world.

 

Tech Specs:

 

  • 225g canister
  • Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge 
  • 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Related Capsaicinoids (Total Capsaicinoids: 1.84%) 
  • Effective range up to 12 m or 40 feet. 
  • Coverage is a heavy fog spray pattern with cone shaped stream
  • Spray time: 6-7 seconds (225g)
  • Will not cause permanent damage to the animal 
  • Non-Flammable formula
  • Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
  • Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
  • Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
  • 3-4 year shelf life
  • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure heat consistency in every canister

Related products

Kodiak, Bear Bell

Bear Bells have been around for a long time and commonly hea..
C$3.00

Kodiak, Sport Neoprene Holster 225 gram, Black

Bear spray is only as useful as your ability to access it wh..
C$6.00

Kodiak, Sabre Wild Bear Attack Deterrent 1% Capsaicin 225g

Enjoying the great outdoors starts with being prepared and h..
C$59.00

Kodiak, Wildlife Comfort Running Belt

Comfortably carry bear spray, keys and phone while trail run..
C$32.00

Kodiak, Cyclist Singletrack Bear Spray Holster Black/Red

Cyclists and Mountain Bikers struggle with how to carry bear..
C$19.99

Outway, Gearhub Custom Socks

Wear them loud and wear them proud! NEW 2024 limited edition..
C$29.95

Kodiak, Adventure Nylon Holster 225 gram

The Adventure Bear Spray Holster is our toughest holster tha..
C$9.00

Kodiak, Bear Necessities Holster

This bear spray holster holds your Frontiersman or Sabre 225..
C$15.00
As featured on the Amazing Race
Select bikes on SALE now!
Free shipping on orders over $250*