You have no items in your shopping cart
The K2 Spyre 110, featuring a women’s specific shape and cuff, is the most aggressive and highest-performing ski boot in K2's women’s all-mountain collection. The new K2’s Precision Fit Pro liner brings the unbeatable comfort and performance of heat-moldable liners into perfect harmony with K2 rivet-free Energy Interlock construction.
Size: 23.5 MP
Colours: Coal, Twilight, Tangerine
• Powerfuse Spyne- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
• Energy Interlock- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
• Precision Fit Pro - K2's premium, heat-moldable liner.
• Cuff Alignment Index- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
• Power Wedge- A removable spoiler for an adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.