This unique ultra-clean camp utensil gives you the function of a spoon, fork and a set of chopsticks. When placed together, they combine to form a long handled spoon that's ideal for scraping the last bit of food out of a narrow backpacking pot or a rehydrated meal pouch.
- Chopsticks slide into Foon handle to create a long handled utensil perfect for scooping, scraping or stirring rehydrated pouch meals in narrow pots
- Barbed Foon tines bite tenaciously into food
- Deep bowl maintains full spoon functionality for soups or cereals
- Weight: 0.29lbs
- Material: Stainless Steel and Wood
- Dimensions: 10.7 in x 1.9 in x 0.9