Early Rider’s unique 16” Belt driven kids bike has seen a sizable redesign.
- 6061 narrow gauge aluminum tube frame still has a hand brushed, clear coated finish.
- Geometry changes include a lowered bottom bracket, shortened rear triangle and slackened head tube angle.
- The freewheel is now on the rear sprocket, which allows the use of a 4 arm spider crank and a splined bottom bracket – thus creating a more robust front end.
- Forged aluminum two piece rear drop out allows wheel removal without touching the alignment settings and a more precise way of adjusting the belt.
- 8mm composite belt drive
- Aluminum wheels with steel spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings in the hubs, bottom bracket and pedals;
- Tektro Mini-V short reach brake levers
- Riveted faux leather saddle and 1 1/8” headset
- Weight 5.6Kg