You have no items in your shopping cart
*Note: Secondary product photos are not reflective of the main photo’s colour scheme; they are used however to additionally highlight awesome product features.
The Deuter Aircontact 60+10 has been an absolutely trustworthy companion on so many trips around the world. It’s always hard to change a winning team. But it was time to refine Deuter’s Aircontact legends. They are still extremely durable but now come in a more modern, slim look. They are more comfortable, too, with their new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction. All in all, this pack is equipped to carry your load for the weekend or brief multi-day backpacking trips in the magical wilderness. Its classic trekking features include ice ace/trekking pole attachments, top and front panel access and ample compartments for no-brainer organization. In the event of a rain/snowstorm, this pack is also outfitted with a removable rain cover to keep all your essentials dry.
1. DESIGNED FOR LIGHTENING HEAVY LOADS: Perfect load transfer to the hip belt due to the adjustable and flexible multi-chamber aluminium X-frame. Offering the perfect fit, it sits close to the back and keeps the load incredibly stable and well-controlled close to the body’s centre of gravity.
2. EXCELLENT VENTILATION: Due to open cell foam technology. With every movement, air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated. The result*: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
(*proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in co-operation with the University of Erlangen/Germany)
3. THE PERFECT FIT of the carrying system for different back lengths is guaranteed by the multi-stage Vari Quick adjustment system.
4. PIVOTING VARIFLEX HIPBELT REDUCES FATIGUE and with its ergonomic 3D design, shaped by sewing craftsmanship, the load gets evenly distributed without any pressure points.
5. MAXIMUM COMFORT pivoting Active Fit shoulder harness adapts individually to the wearer.
6.SL WOMEN’S FIT: On average, women’s backs are not quite as long as men’s. Deuter’s SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this but also to account for other anatomical differences. SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction.
Dimensions: 82x30x24 cm
Volume: 60 litres + 10 litre expansion
SL Women’s Fit
Active Comfort Fit
Vari-Quick and Vari Flex Systems
Pockets and Organization: Adjustable lid with inside and outside pockets, large bottom compartment, front and top openings, valuables pocket, stretch compartment for sweaty/wet clothes, ice axe/hiking poles attachments, padded hip belt with valuables pocket
Hydration System 3.0L Compatible