You have no items in your shopping cart
• Two-time Downhill World Champion Loïc Bruni’s signature edition pedal
• Featuring an asymmetrical double-anodized red and blue colourway along with Loïc’s ‘SuperBruni’ stylized logo
• Large concave platform provides a secure and comfortable foothold.
• 8 adjustable pins per side to dial-in additional grip.
• Forged scm 435 chromoly steel axle, 6061-T6 heat-treat aluminium body with a 300-series stainless steel spring and cast stainless steel wings
• Features traction pad technology - optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
• Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
• Chamfered edges to increase clearance and minimize strikes on trail obstacles
• Hex alloy endcap for easy service access.
• 4-sided entry and superior mud-shedding design
• Customizable float & release angle (15°/20°)
• Premium enduro cartridge bearing, igus LL-glide DU bushing and double seal system for improved longevity and service life
• Includes premium brass cleats and adjustable shims
• 5 year warranty
• Wider 57 mm q-factor
• 479 g per pair