No one knows your ride better than you.
- The DBAIR WAS built upon the Double Barrel legacy to become the first air-sprung rear shock featuring Twin Tube technology and 4-way independent adjustability combined with an unrivaled level of quality.
- The DBAIR enables custom, rider-tuned damping performance, optimizing every bike for every rider.
- Cane Creek’s all new CS is the most innovative climbing feature available. Traditional climbing modes only address half of climbing dynamics, requiring the rider’s body to respond to the rest. Double Barrel CS provides climbing-specific damping in both compression and rebound. Keeping suspension fully active while you climb results in better connection to the trail and increased efficiency without annoying pedal-bob.
- For bikes that have a more progressive leverage ratio, Cane Creek offers new XV (Extra Volume) air cans.
- Having more air volume (using an XV air can), is recommended for a sub-class of bikes that have a significantly progressive leverage ratio. More air volume will provide a more linear (less progressive) air spring. A less progressive air spring will allow a rider to ride with more High Speed Compression while still allowing full travel of the bike.
- Tune: Factory