Light and playful, yet stable and confidence inspiring, the Sheeva 11, with Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology, a women's specific design and a progressive shape and rocker profile, is the answer for lady shredders of all types seeking the ultimate powder ski. Ski better and have more fun while seeking out those special, pristine untracked stashes on the mountain.
Sandwich Compound Sidewall (QQ)
Dynamic Release Technology
- Light core: Wood cores that are naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight.
- Carbon Flipcore DTR: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a specifically designed piece of Titanal, which reduces the torsional strength of the tip and tail areas of the ski while adding stability and control underfoot. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. makes the ski less demanding and less aggressive in softer snow while maintaining power and stability underfoot. Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability of the rockered areas of the ski and reduces swing weight delivering a more fun and playful skiing experience.
- Shape, Freeride Woman: Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius (16-17.5m @ 172 cm). Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminium tip protectors to contribute to the durability and longevity of your skis.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.