Whatever the conditions, with the Rustler 11 you’ll be grinning all day long. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and powder conditions and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski.
- Carbon FlipCore: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a specifically designed piece of Titanal, which reduces the torsional strength of the tip and tail areas of the ski while adding stability and control underfoot. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. makes the ski less demanding and less aggressive in softer snow while maintaining power and stability underfoot. Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability of the rockered areas of the ski and reduces swing weight delivering a more fun and playful skiing experience.
- Shape - Freeride: Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius (18-19 m a 180 cm). Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminium tip protectors to contribute to the durability and longevity of your skis.
- Lite Core: Wood cores that is naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight.
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.