Cochise fans worldwide are raving about the ease and performance of this 108mm big mountain stomper. Carbon Flipcore combined with camber underfoot and a slightly shorter radius set the standard for precision and stability while 2 sheets of metal, a wood core and vertical sidewalls ramp up the performance in any condition. Add in a higher profile tip with a progressive tip and tail taper, and the soft snow capability can't be beaten. Versatile is an understatement - see for yourself!
Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti)
Carbon Flipcore Technology
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon FlipCore: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates bi-directional carbon fibre in the tips and tails of the skis to stabilize the rockered areas, reducing weight and vibration. This process delivers more precision and performance, creating a smoother calmer ride in an easy to ski package. The result is a perfect combination of pressure distribution, flotation, power and stability.
- Shape - Freeride All-Mountain: Traditional, easy turning sidecut creates a perfect all-mountain feel (17-18M @ 180cm). A more aggressive tip shape provides better turn initiation, while more traditional flat tails help to improve stability and flotation.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminium tip protectors to contribute to the durability and longevity of your skis.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.