The legendary Bonafide continues to set the bar in the all-mountain freeride world. A versatile all-mountain sidecut and reduced rocker profile make this ski nimble and easy handling, while the proven Carbon Flipcore™ with two sheets of Titinal makes them calm, confident and powerful. Attack the mountain in powder, crud, groomers or rock hard snow and feel the precision and exhilaration that athletes and testers rave about. Try for yourself to see what the hype is all about. You won't regret it.
Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti)
Carbon Flipcore Technology
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon FlipCore: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates bi-directional carbon fibre in the tips and tails of the skis to stabilize the rockered areas, reducing weight and vibration. This process delivers more precision and performance, creating a smoother calmer ride in an easy to ski package. The result is a perfect combination of pressure distribution, flotation, power and stability.
- Shape - Freeride All-Mountain.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminium tip protectors to contribute to the durability and longevity of your skis.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.